Friday, June 25, 2010

Whatchyu Need LIME GREEN PAINT for, BOY?! (6/21/10 - 131)

Some of you will wonder what I need green paint for. There are also some of you who know exactly what I'll use it for. This video shows why! Basically, I'm creating a green screen by painting my wall bright green. Definitely a cheaper alternative than buying an actual green screen or nailing/tacking up green fabric to the wall. Paint only cost $10, and it took about an hour to paint. Easy breezy covergirl, you know what I'm sayin? Music By: Kyle McGuigan Thanks for watching, check out these cool links below =) 1st Channel - www.youtube.com Stop Motion Channel - www.youtube.com 2nd Channel - www.youtube.com Alice's YouTube - www.youtube.com Website www.kylemcguigan.com Twitter http Facebook www.facebook.com Myspace www.myspace.com
Read More... [Source: YouTube Videos tagged with painting]

No comments:

Post a Comment