Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Painting A Beautiful Heart

Link to bid on the painting here cgi.ebay.com All proceeds will go to a selected Charity. Please comment to suggest one and I will make an announcement. Follow my twitter to see www.twitter.com Please check out my new YouTube Channel where it's going to feature reviews, hauls, favs and other casual Vlogs. The best part, it's for charity. Similar and inspired by Kevjumba's and Christine's www.youtube.com www.youtube.com New Channel www.YouTube.com Music Kaskade "One Heart" Purchase the song from here if you LOVED it! itunes.apple.com To me, what makes a person beautiful is their heart. I know it sounds cliche, but it's true. People are born young and they grow old. Physical beauty can only last for so long, but what lives on forever is the heart. It may pass on, but the spirit of the heart lives on forever. I painted this piece using a watercolors, makeup and pencil. The subject is Aerith and Cloud from Final Fantasy VII. One of my Favorite RPG. It was beyond a video game, because you would live in a different reality, every time you turned your PlayStation on.
Read More... [Source: YouTube Videos tagged with painting]

No comments:

Post a Comment